New Installment Loans
- An Installment Loan allows you to get money right away, plus pay back the loan over time in several smaller payments. Compared to Payday Loans, Installment Loans offer longer personal loans, ranging from 3 to 24 months, and are available both in-store and online, depending on your state.
· How do I get an In-Store or Online Installment Loan?
- In-Store and Online Installment Loans are available only in certain states. More details payday loan consolidation to see if Installment Loans are offered in your state.
· Why get Installment Loans from Advance America?
- It allows you to pay back your loan the way that fits your needs, with longer-term repayment options. This means you have the ability to repay multiple payments over time.
- We’re a state-licensed company, which means we follow all applicable state and federal laws.
- All its rates, terms and fees are explicitly outlined in the agreement with no unexpected charges or hidden costs when borrowing.
· How do I apply for an Installment Loan?
- The application process for this loan is quick and easy. Simply choose an in-store or online loan, where applicable, fill out a quick application, get approved in minutes, and get money as soon as the same day*!
- Be sure to review the “What You’ll Need To Apply” section and click on “Learn More” for more details on what you’ll need to receive an Installment Loan in your state.
· What are the benefits of getting an Installment Loan?
- This loan gets you the money you need today with the ability to make scheduled payments over time based on your pay cycle. Plus, the application process is quick and easy, with the option (depending on your state) to apply both in-store and online.
· How do I repay my Installment Loans?
- Repayment of your loan will take place on each installment due date, which typically follows your pay dates, via auto withdrawal from your bank account or cash payment at your location. Depending on your state, repayment will take place anywhere from 3 to 36 months and generally coincide with your pay date.
· When and how is the cash from my Installment Loan deposited?
- There are several options for how you may receive your money, depending on whether you complete your application in-store or online. For an in-store Installment Loan, you can receive cash or a check as soon as you’re approved and sign your loan paperwork. Should you choose to apply for your Installment Loan online, your money can be directly deposited into your bank account as soon as the same day.* Enter your location above, or click here for more details payday loan consolidation to see if Installment Loans are available near you.
· What is the minimum/maximum amount of money available with an Installment Loan?
- The minimum and maximum amounts available to you with an Installment Loan vary by state. Please enter your zip code in the field above in order to receive information specific to your state.
· What are the requirements to apply for installment Loan?
- In order to apply for an Installment Loan, you’ll need to provide a government-issued ID, proof of income, checking account, and verification of social security number. Requirements vary by state. For specific information, please enter your location in the field above.
· Do I need perfect credit to apply for an Installment Loan?
- Advance America considers customers with all types of credit. For Installment Loans, we will review third party data sources to verify credit.
· Does an Installment Loan require any collateral?
- Collateral is not required for an Installment Loan. All we need from you is your government-issued ID, proof of income, checking account, and verification of social security number in order to complete your application. Please enter your location in the field above or click more details payday loan consolidation to learn more about which documents are necessary to process your application.